Welcome To Adventures in
Mindful means to be attentive, aware, or careful. To our family, Adventures in Mindful Living means to really pay attention how we are cooking, living, learning, and loving.
When I started this website the purpose was to help families and individuals find healthier and more mindful alternatives to their typical meals, snacks and desserts. One of the amazing side effects of becoming more mindful in our cooking and eating was that the mindfulness overflowed into all areas of our lives. This website has evolved along with our family and now includes many other ways to be more mindful in everything from cooking to weight loss!
We have learned and are continuing to learn from our personal experiences and would love for you to come along with us on this epic adventure towards eating and living more mindfully!
What you will find on this site
- lots of family and budget friendly meals, snacks, and dessert ideas and recipes
- fun ways to make learning more meaningful and effective for all ages (preschool to high school)
- tips, tricks, and advice all aimed at helping you and your family become more mindful in everything from cooking to parenting
- some tips and ideas for dealing with picky eaters (I have 3 strong willed, opinionated children)
- lots of tips on ways to save $ on everything from groceries to vacations
- ways to kick up the nutritional value of recipes
- ways to change your health and your wealth using easy and affordable products
What we would like for you to know
Every step, no matter how big or small, toward better health is a step in the right direction and a better quality of life for you and your family.