DIY Homemade Dog Treats
(No Baking Required!!)
I love sharing recipes to help your entire family get healthier,including those furry four legged ones! This DIY Homemade Dog Treats Recipe had no baking required and seemed super easy to do so I wanted to share it with all of you! This recipe comes from Rover.com which is a super cool concept of being like the Airbnb for pets.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Treats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 cups oats
- Add the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop in the oats; stir to combine.
- Form tablespoon-size balls and dust with more oats.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Go ahead and share this with any of the dog lovers in your life!