From Preschoolers to High Schoolers- we have something for all ages and stages!
Welcome to my site! I am so glad you stopped by!
I have been officially homeschooling for 7 years now. I say officially because that is when I registered with the state, but I think learning and teaching begins at birth.I have homeschooled ages all over the board and now I am venturing into the world of homeschooling a high schooler. I look back and wonder how we got here so fast ( even though some days seemed longer than others). My passion is to help moms, dads, caregivers, and educators find ways to make learning fun!
Please take a little bit and look around but first I would like to tell you a few things!
This is what you can expect to find in this section of Adventures In Mindful Living-
- freebies and great deals I find on anything that would help make learning fun! Everything from curriculum to apps to websites!
- some fun ways to help your child with some subjects they (or you) may be struggling with
- great homeschooling ideas from my personal experiences, Pinterest, my awesome friends, or anywhere else I can find them
- homeschooling multiple ages ( mine range from ages 2 to 14) and homeschooling with a little one (did I mention that 2 year old who keeps life interesting?)
- hopefully some good encouragement for those rough days and some rejoicing on those good days!